Unit for Continuing Education
-The basic financial metrics such as IRR, NPV, DSCR, and LCOE.
- Understanding the economic justification and impact of renewable energy projects.
- Understanding of which sustainability drivers have an effect on the renewable energy business.
- Understanding what barriers exist to renewable energy project implementation from a financial perspective
- To understand the policy context of the sustainability of renewable energy, from the perspectives of policy-makers and other stakeholders.
- What does sustainable renewable energy mean?
- How can sustainable renewable energy projects be assessed, identified and prioritised?
- How may appropriate renewable energy projects be managed as sustainable energy value chains in Africa?
- What tools can be used to promote appropriate and sustainable renewable energy projects?
Tel: +27 (0) 41 504 1111
Fax: +27 (0) 41 504 2574 / 2731
PO Box 77000, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
Port Elizabeth, 6031, South Africa
Privacy statement Mail & Portals BEE & Tax Certificate PAIA ISPA FAQ NMMU Sitemap A - Z Index WCMS