Since the content is generic in nature, anyone involved in the management and development of projects will derive benefit from this course. The course has specific advantages for memebers of the Construction, Manufacturing and Production industries.
- History & Application of Project Management
- Management Systems
- Bar charts
- Critical path analysis
- Costs vs Time
- Resource Levelling
- Cash flow & return on investment
- Project Control
- Project Feesability
- Legal Aspects
- Risk Management
- Quality Control
- Computer application using Microsoft Project Software
Evaluation is done as follows:
Course participants will be required to submit small assignments, based on the course content, from time to time. There is also an open book, 3 hour test at the end of the course.
Course Fee 2013:
Registered 2013 NMMU students and staff qualify for a discount.
Payment to be made in full on registration at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of course:
Deadlines for registrations and payments:
· 10 July 2013 – for the x10 week course
· 09 September 2013 – for the x1 week course
X10 week course:
· Dates: 24, 31 Jul; 07, 14, 21, 28 Aug; 04, 11, 18, 25 Sep 2013
· Time: Every Wednesday evening (17:30 – 20:00)
· Venue: M222, NMMU North Campus
X1 week course:
· Dates: 23-27 September (5 day)
· Time: Monday-Friday (full week) 08:00 – 16:00
· Venue: M225, NMMU North Campus
· A minimum of 10 delegates required to run the 5 day course.